- Students & Families
- Aeries Parent/Student Portal
- Common Core State Standards
- English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC)
- Otter Pups' Playground
- Parent Teacher Club
- Register Your Student for School
- School Meals
- School Social Worker/Trabajadora Social
- Student Technology Support
- Virtual Tutoring through FEV
- When to Stay Home from School
- Bus Routes for RB 2022-2023
English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC)
Each California Public School from Kindergarten through grade 12, with 21 or more English learners must form a functional English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC). The ELAC is a committee for parents or other community members who want to advocate for English Learners.
The role of the ELAC is to advise the principal and School Site Council on programs and services for English learners. The ELAC acts in an advisory capacity. It is not a decision making body, but it is the voice of the English learner community. Specifically the ELAC:
- Advises on the development of services for English learners in the Single Plan for Student Achievement.
- Assists in the development of the school’s needs assessment and efforts to make parents aware of the importance of regular school attendance.
- Has representation on District English Learner Advisory Committee (DELAC).