- Students & Families
- Aeries Parent/Student Portal
- Common Core State Standards
- English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC)
- Student Accident Insurance
- Otter Pups' Playground
- Parent Teacher Club
- Register Your Student for School
- School Meals
- School Social Worker/Trabajadora Social
- Student Technology Support
- Virtual Tutoring through FEV
- When to Stay Home from School
- Bus Routes for RB 2022-2023
Student Accident Insurance
Dear Parent or Guardian:
Washington Unified School District does not provide any type of health or accident insurance for injuries
incurred by your child at school or participating in school-related activities.
As a service to students and their families, the district makes available a student accident
insurance plan for you to purchase for your child at a reasonable cost.
REASONS TO PURCHASE THIS COVERAGE:
This plan will provide benefits for medical expenses incurred because of an accident. If you
have other insurance, benefits can be applied to your deductible or co-pays.
If you have no other insurance, this will become your primary accident plan.
PURCHASE COVERAGE ON-LINE (with Credit/Debit card) at www.studentinsuranceusa.com
All questions regarding this coverage should be directed to Student Insurance at 310-826-5688